Offering variety, this full worship service offers different traditional liturgies throughout the month with readings from the Revised Common Lectionary. This Service also includes a children’s message, and an informative, inspiring message to the congregation.
Our monthly schedule is as follows:
- 1st Sunday – Full traditional Communion Liturgy (Lutheran Book of Worship – LBW settings 1 or 2)
- 2nd Sunday – Morning Prayer
- 3rd Sunday – Alternative Communion Worship Service – Communion Liturgy sung to traditional church hymns
- 4th Sunday – Service of the Word – Spoken Liturgy
- 5th Sunday – Healing Service